Friday, November 9, 2007

MAJOR THEME OF THIS BLOG...

Now that I have a blog, I just want to state what I would like to make the major them of my blog, AND THAT IS PRO-LIFE.



I am vehemently Pro-life, with a capital P.



And I try to always do something that promotes Pro-life activities, like, praying in front of abortion mills, praying and fasting against abortion, doing Pro-life activities on the internet, etc..



I think I have done much for the Pro-life cause, too much to talk about in this post, maybe later.



But I just wanted you all who read this blog, what is my major passion.



I also want to state that anything I take credit for, I don't, but give it all to Jesus through Mary.



I'm also a big Mary (Blessed Virgin Mary) fan;)



If I post anything about my accomplishments or efforts, it's just to promote Pro-life, not me.



God bless.

No comments: